TAMPER-EVIDENT AND HIGHLY RESISTANT LASER LABEL PRODUCTION
LASER LABELS BRING THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Weather / UV resistance; suitable for outdoor use.
- Temperature resistance up to 270°C.
- Labels are not only marked but also cut by laser – can be any size, shape or quantity.
- Unique code on each label feasible
- Very high resolution marks, meaning a huge amount of data can be placed on a small label
- Tamper-evidence. Once placed, the label cures in air in 12 hours and cannot be removed except by scratching/flaking off:
Asset Management – track inventory with barcodes or alphanumerics
Warranty tracking – labels cannot be peeled off and reapplied
Access restriction – ‘Warranty void if seal broken’ labels
Automotive – VIN labels, tyre pressure labels, fuel type labels
Bioscience tracking – e.g. unique 10-digit code encrypted in machine-readable 4mm square ID Matrix
PCB manufacturing tracking – barcodes on PCBs capable of withstanding wave-and IR –solder temperatures
Rating ‘plates’ – using labels in place of riveted metal
“ES Precision are a trusted and valued part of our supply chain. They always do top quality work and turn our orders around really quickly. I can’t recommend them highly enough.”